Senin, 02 Mei 2011

My Partner in Crime





Welcome new month.. May 2011 ^^
hope this month will be better than before :)
Last week i had a chance to assist my lil sister on participating Protocol Fair 2011 in Bandung. I'm not gonna tell you about this competition, but soon i will publish A.S.A.P ^^
Yesterday I met my partner in crime when I was in College
Her name was Ina, but i called her Oneng (her nick name since in Dormitory)LOL!
She took me "jali - jali" a.k.a shopping in Bandung. We have a lot of passion to buy everything, but we have to save our money for this month! hahhaa
Ina was one of my besties at college, we have some passion on make up, hair coloring (before we wore hijab), went to salon, and also shopping. every girl does it! haha
Now we are growing up, i worked in Jakarta and Ina worked in bandung.
Actually beside oneng, i also have many besties. Later on I will posting them on my blog ^^
this is our photo when we were at college (IPB) and comparing nowadays with Hijab.
We are still pretty and more mature,huh? hahaha :D

1 komentar: