Selasa, 24 Mei 2011

WHAT IS YOUR FUTURE PLAN ?


FUTURE PLAN
Some people said it’s better to have some plan for the future
For me, it’s kinda challenging strategy to be planned and to be fulfilled optimally.
Everybody has their own vision to create their life and of course with blessing from GOD.
Maybe when we were a kid, some kid would like to be doctor, dentist, president or even a pilot.
After all this time, we have grown up and more understand that life is not easy as it is like we used to dreamt about.
What is your future plan, ladies?
If you ask me, well.. actually i have a lot of dream and soon i will catch my dream, Insya Allah.
No my age is 25 years old, i don’t make any over expectation in life, but i just create a future plan which is measurable and possibly can be achieved optimally.
Now I have a little family and i really wish that GOD can give me a present for having a baby in my little fam, amin, Insya ALLAH. Because now my husband is 29 years old, and we are very exciting to have a baby immediately, amiiin
I’m a career woman, but i do love entrepreneurship. Both of them can boost up my energy beside my lovely family. FYI, a few months later, i also would like to take beauty course and sewing course! LOL. That’s what i want and hopefully can support my business spirit on fashion, beauty and moslem wear. Amin Allahumma Amin. 
In the near future i would like to be a real entrepreneur, at age 30, hope it can be fulfilled, Insya ALLAH. I’m still have a time for study, gain more experience and keep trying to always up to date, and innovative. This year would be challeging year for me!! Ganbatte ne 
Yup, after all this time, the most impotant thing are have care – loving family who can support and backup each other and also have charity for poor people and education centre in the near future. Amin ya robbal alamin. Hope Allah hear my pray 

How about you Ladies?

1 komentar:

  1. nice dream fin, I believe God will hear that :) en if you ask me..what's your dream?i have a dream to study abroad..i wish at age 30 i already get my doctoral hahahahahahaha don't get laugh :D now, just keep my dream 5 cm from eyes..so, i always remember to catch it..God Bless Us ^^

    BalasHapus